Intermediate Level, Strategic Program Support & Project-Based Services
Longer-term engagements ranging from 3-6 months; broader impact; more players involved; project-based fee structure is typical
- General fundraising planning, program and strategy development, including annual fund and major gift programs, as well as special gift initiatives
- Full-day retreats, training sessions or workshops for board and staff focusing on building a culture of philanthropy, campaign readiness, organizational development and more
- Board leadership support, including board member engagement, board development/recruitment initiatives, and solicitation training
- Management support for nonprofits, including guidance for startups, coaching for management staff, implementation of new initiatives and more
- Campaign planning, including planning studies and preparation initiatives, assessment of ongoing fundraising operations, and volunteer engagement
- Convening grantees or targeted nonprofit leaders to explore areas of potential funding or to assess grantmaking practices.